Seven election thoughts:
1. Be careful what you say in private as well as public
2. Don’t be too concerned about what others say in private – you hypocrite!
3. The medium and the message cannot be separated – wear a radio mic at all times or agree to televised debates and that will shape what and how people hear
4. Fight for the primacy of policy over personality – it is a losing battle but a noble one
5. Be at peace about the fact that voting in elections is always choosing between lesser evils rather than for perfection – Jesus is the only perfect ruler
6. Thank God for his grace to us that the transfer of power happens through the marking of crosses and not at the end of a gun
7. 1 Peter 2:17
Real Choices, or How To Talk About Abortion Without Mentioning God - [image: Real Choices, or How To Talk About Abortion Without Mentioning God primary image] Professor Cathy Warwick, chief executive of the Royal College of...
16 minutes ago